Elderberry Syrup Benefits
Elderberries in the form of elderberry syrup have been shown to boost immunity, decrease mucus production during colds and fight the flu.
Currently, scientific studies around the benefits of elderberries are being conducted to test the accuracy of the plethora of health claims.
Elderberry Syrup Benefits:
- Believed to work with the body by boosting its natural immune response
- Has shown an ability to reduce flu symptoms
- May improve flu symptoms
- Studies suggest elderberry may inhibit H1N1 influenza virus
- May substantially reduce upper respiratory symptoms
- Shown to have a potent direct antiviral effect against the flu virus